Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Kingdom, London
Hotel: London Park Lane (LONHB), One Hamilton Place, Park Lane, W1J 7QY
Job number: R207978
Theo Randall at the InterContinental are currently looking for a Commis Chef to join their fine dining restaurant working alongside renowned Chef Theo Randall
Welcome to No1 Park Lane
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
Our Commis Chefs are:
- Passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Have 2 Years’ experience as a Commis Chef in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- Have experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- Are willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Check out some of the amazing dishes we are creating on our Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/icparklane/?hl=enWhat we offer
We are committed to offer and provide our Commis Chefs with a competitive salary and a large range of benefits:
- £25,126.40 salary (£12.08 per hour) plus service charge and paid overtime!
- Training and development to progress into a Chef De Partie role.
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
At InterContinental London Park Lane, we strive to make international travel more alluring by offering a ‘Slice of the InterContinental Life’:
- We maintain service of the highest standards, intertwined with local cultural wisdom and international know-how
- We’re charismatic, sophisticated and cosmopolitan…
We deliver a luxury environment to our colleagues by offering wellbeing activities on a monthly basis such as back massages, reflexology and foot doctor sessions. We organise monthly social events and take pride in fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace culture where everyone can thrive and have a place to belong.
- Did you know we’re the largest luxury hotel brand?|
We offer a large range of benefits to support the financial wellbeing of our colleagues; from discounts on retail and various activities over 15,000 stores; our recognition scheme where we provide monetary bonuses and praises for outstanding work; subsidised taxi journey for shifts starting or finishing between 00:00 and 05:00am to worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all colleagues, their friends and family too!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.