Commercial & F&B Reservations Coordinator
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: InterContinental - London Park Lane (LONHB)
Job number: R188194
InterContinental London Park Lane has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Commercial & F&B Reservations Coordinator
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine.
We are Looking for a Commercial & F&B Reservations Coordinator who can work full time (average 35 Hour per week)
At Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts® we live by the saying “Live the Intercontinental Life”, This means delivering discreet luxury service whilst offering a true sense of hospitality that money can’t buy.
Our people help to make the biggest difference– we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve. We take pride in the fact that we are experts in what we do and love to demonstrate this expertise to our guests with a sense of flair.
Commercial & Reservations Coordinator, receive some great benefits:
- £20,930 per annum (£11.50 per Hour)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Your day to day
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job- our guests! We are ‘in the know’ and love to proactively share our inside knowledge about our destination and culture- so our guests have a richer experience during their stay.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. your role:
- Working closely with and reporting to the Commercial Lead
- Ensuring the telephone is answered promptly in a polite and courteous manner
- Responding to all F&B Reservations enquiries in-line with company standard
- Managing and coordinating the food and beverage reservations for the ground floor outlets and sometimes the special events on the mezzanine i.e. Christmas and Easter parties
- Overseeing the guest experience from the reservation stage to the follow up after the experience on site
- Ensuring enquiries are managed to maximise Reservations, sales, occupancy, and revenue, including cross-selling the relevant hotel outlets whenever possible
- Actively working as part of a team to achieve the department objectives and budget
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have Reservations & Sales Administration experience -whether you have previously worked in a hotel in Hotels or Restaurants , work in Sales administration or Reservations assistant role, or want to progress your career in hospitality, this may be the role for you. Along with the above, you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering our brand standards.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Commercial & F&B Reservations Coordinator, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.