Commercial Lead, New Hotel Opening - Southeast Asia & Korea
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: Corp Singapore, 230 Victoria Street, #13-00 Bugis Junction Towers, 188024, 188024
Job number: 116602
In partnership with NHOP GM, responsible for kickstarting & project mgt of the on property critical milestone path, creating pre-opening commercial strategies and framework in preparation for in-coming DOSM.
- Build the hotel commercial strategy ramp-up and first 90 days in conjunction with the CM to ensure no delay in milestone completion. This needs to take an integrated view across all functions of sales, marketing, revenue, channels, and distribution.
- Map out a pre-opening budget with rationale and ROI across marketing and PR functions
- prepare research on key market segments and account acquisition strategies
- prepare hotel and competitor SWOT
- Support effective owner communication to provide reassurance and manage expectations on hotel launch and ramp-up activities.
- Project management and communication with key stakeholders on plan and progress to achieve desired outcomes before moving to the next project.
- Point of contact for central support to get ahead of schedule on critical path
- Can execute strategy and positioning of the hotel until permanent DOSM hire arrives.
- Start the positioning workshop pre-work and AMG commercial mapping.
- Initiate the org structure and the talent screening & and hiring for the commercial team* pending hiring timeframe agreement with OwnCo
- Shortlisting and recommendation of PR Agency
- Develop long lead pricing and sales acquisition strategy; engage GSO to secure opportunities and build base
- Explore and initiate key partnerships and closed user groups
Key Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent International degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Is able to demonstrate external industry knowledge and continuous leaning, keeping up to date with current trends
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- Hotel strategic commercial/sales and marketing experience
- Senior leadership experience
- Clear project management capability
- Preferred multi unit experience
- Culturally adaptable
- Experience of working remotely or leading a virtual team
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.