Cluster Spa & Leisure Manager
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Job number: R192929
voco Oxford Spires & voco Oxfords Thames are looking for a Cluster Leisure & Spa Manager to join the management team.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Leisure & Spa Manager supports the Director of Operations with the effective and efficient running of both the hotel Spa & Leisure departments, to ensure financial targets are achieved whilst maintaining the highest of standards to ensure guest expectation is consistently exceeded allowing our guests stay to be laid-back and offer the original voco experience.
Leisure & Spa Managers communicate both internally within the Leisure & Spa teams and externally, both with the wider hotel team and support in ensuring the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation while promoting and gaining new memberships from the external market.
Working as a Leisure & Spa manager you will ensure all team members are trained and following IHG’s policies & legalities regarding Health and Safety requirements, you will manage the day today team, you will work a variety of shifts, including Days, Evening, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, so we can offer you a market leading package:
- Up to £28,000 per annum
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days?(Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
To succeed as our Leisure & Spa Manager, you will need:
- Experience managing Spa & Leisure department, for 2 or more years in a global hotel/ leisure brand of the same classification (as minimum) with comparable size and complexity.
- Proven record of self-initiative and leading oneself demonstrating capability to lead a team
- Understanding of systems to support driving results –CRM and Spa Diary management
- NVQ level 3 in Spa Therapy or relevant field
- Proven track record with success at coaching and training team members
- Proven record of self-initiative and demonstrating capability to lead a team
Do you have what it takes to be our Lesiure & Spa Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.