Cluster Sales Manager
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: voco™ - Grand Central Hotel (GLAGS)
Job number: R191649
A fantastic opportunity to help maximize the revenue across Kimpton Blythswood Square & voco Grand Central properties in Glasgow City Centre.
Join us as a Cluster Sales Manager
Working within the Cluster of Glasgow city centre hotels, you will assist with the business development of our 2 iconic properties, voco Grand Central and Kimpton Blythswood Square.
Our Cluster Sales Manager will have responsibility for the overall achievement and delivery of sales for the hotels; maximizing sales through strategic planning and activities to achieve and exceed targets.
The role will have responsibility for proactive sales, researching new leads, inviting clients for site inspections and showrounds, and attending local networking events and trade shows.
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Sales, the Cluster Sales Manager will manage a portfolio of local accounts in all markets, arrange appointments, sell all aspects of the hotels and ensure high levels of customer service at all times.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world, so we can offer you a market leading package:
- Up to 30,000 per annum (Dependent on Experience) & Bonus
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Working at IHG is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, focus and passion.
To succeed as our Cluster Sales Manager you must have previous experience in a Hotel Sales position
- Strong account management skills
- A Degree of Knowledge of the corporate market and others such as conference market is desired
- A degree of Marketing experience would be desired
- Strong strategic and planning skills
- Can work well under pressure with minimal supervision
Do you have what it takes to be our Cluster Sales Manager We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK