Cluster Revenue Manager (BKK Based)
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Thailand, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachuabkhirikhan
Hotel: InterContinental - Hua Hin Resort (HHQHA)
Job number: EMEAA24493
Want to be part of InterContinental Hua Hin Resort Luxury, Perfectly Expressed in Hua Hin?
As the world's of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Job Summary –
Responsibility hotels : InterContinental Hua Hin Resort and Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin ( based in Bangkok sales office )
- Maximize all revenues to and for the Hotel, including but not limited to Room and Banquet/Catering Revenues. Lead cross functional decision making of all revenue generating departments including Sales and Marketing, Rooms, Catering and Food and Beverage departments. Manage all aspects of competitor intelligence; pricing; management of room inventory, and/or the yield hurdle points; distribution channels, market segment mix; acceptance/denial of major group bookings.
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, and ability to determine which concepts to apply in given market conditions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration or Business Administration.
- 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Previous Revenue Management or Pricing experience is preferred.
What we offer
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Meal Allowance.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
Do you have what it takes to be our Cluster Revenue Manager? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the Hua Hin, Thailand.