Cluster Marketing Manager (Full-Time) | Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Sydney Coogee Beach (SYDCB), 242 Arden Street, PO Box 558, 2034
Job number: 105275
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
As Cluster Marketing Manager, you will support growth in revenues across the Accommodation and Food & Beverage operation including both Restaurants and Bars as well as Conference & Events across Crowne Plaza Sydney Coogee Beach, Crowne Plaza Canberra and Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point.
Key successes indicators include:
- Revenue contribution from IHG’s direct channels exceeding that of non-IHG channels.
- Successful targeted, localized digital marketing campaigns, that speak to the brand of the outlet of focus.
- Optimization of current, compelling, differentiated content at key steps in the digital journey.
- Strong performance in organic search results.
- Effective leveraging of IHG and F&B initiatives and campaigns through local digital marketing activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience in Marketing, Distribution Marketing, Digital marketing, Brand management, Public Relations, or Marketing Communications.
- Experience in managing multi-stakeholder relationships in a matrix environment which offers an environment of multiplicity, uncertainty, and change
- Ability to work across multiple diversified business units or multiple projects
- Proactive approach, with strong drive for team results and a track record of achievement
- Demonstrated ability to approach situations with analysis, clarity, leadership, time management and prioritisation; develop strategic marketing plans, establish goals and objectives, set performance targets
- Ability to analyse, identify key issues, interpret and extract trends from base information
- Understanding of market trends and customer needs and the market research process
- Understanding and proficiency in the media planning process
- Ability to work with creative agencies
- Competency in allocating resources, controlling expenses and working within pre-determined budgets
- Demonstrated expertise of digital marketing as well as more traditional offline marketing
- Creativity, innovativeness, and continuous awareness of new technology trends in the travel industry
- Proficiency in InDesign and other Adobe Creative Cloud products will be a plus
- Strong communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal skills
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, free duty meals, free golf, free parking, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.