Cluster Finance Manager
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Hotel: voco™ - Grand Central Hotel (GLAGS)
Job number: R204254
voco Grand Central & Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Cluster Finance Manager to join our growing onsite Finance team, working between two unique properties.
Salary up to £38,000 per annum – (40 hour, per week contract)
Working shift patterns will be between
09:00am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday
Are you ready to bring your exceptional Finance skills and expertise and experience to a crucial role in world-leading lifestyle luxury hotels? Are you proficient in using opera, and have good knowledge of Management accounts, are you a team player but able to work alone with a positive attitude, if so then we invite you to join us as a Cluster Finance Manager in Glasgow.
Our properties are legendary in Glasgow’s, with voco Grand Central, situated in the heart of the city centre at the famous Central Station and Kimpton Blythswood Square being the only 5* city centre property; as a Cluster Finance Manager, you will become part of an exceptional team that will provide extensive assistance to both properties.
As a Cluster Finance Manager you will provide both the Cluster Finance Business Partner Suzanne Howell & and the BSC in producing the monthly accounts meeting all deadlines and adhering to IHG Policy & Procedures.
YOUR CORE PURPOSE WILL BE:
- Accounts Payable - you will manage with support our Procure Wizard Procurement system.
- Accounts Receivable - Assisting BSC in daily AR billing & query resolution. Providing support in Debt Chasing where required.
- Income Audit - Complete Daily Income Audit as per Checklist, resolving imbalances directly with Hotel Team members & identifying and raising significant audit discrepancies with the Financial Controller & senior management.
- Payroll- working with HR and MyHR; Quinyx & ADP systems, to ensure Payroll is processed in a timely manner & authorized to IHG Audit guidelines. You will also forecast updates of Operating or Payroll costs
- Maintaining Relationship’s – you will maintain ongoing relationships with BSC team to daily & monthly accounting timelines as detailed in Accounting SOP's
So what are we looking for I hear you ask, well if you hold an Accounting Qualification (preferred) or applicable work experience, and Knowledge of AP; AR; Income Audit and Payroll, ideally within a hospitality environment and have experience of Financial Systems;(PSoft; Opera/Micros; Procure Wizard; ADP preferred) you might be the one for us.
Ultimately, your insight, commitment and pride in your work will make you an integral part of the IHG Glasgow family.
What we offer
What’s in for you as a Cluster Finance Manager (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- Up to £38,000.00 per annum basic pay,
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
The Hotel :
Relive the golden age of travel at voco® Grand Central - Glasgow, an enduring monument to Victorian glamour in an unbeatable central location, attached to Glasgow Central Station, a city landmark since the 19th-century heyday of the railways.
High ceilings, chandeliers and wood paneling embody the elegance that makes our hotel special. Our magnificent, marble-clad Champagne Central bar open all day for sharing menus and afternoon tea, while Tempus Restaurant offers the best of Scottish cuisine. The Grand Ballroom is a charming spot for memorable celebrations, and 10 flexible meeting rooms take care of your business events.
Where in contrast:
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style. A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Cluster Finance Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.