Cluster Digital Marketing Manager (BKK Based)
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Thailand, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Thailand, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachuabkhirikhan
Hotel: InterContinental - Hua Hin Resort (HHQHA)
Job number: EMEAA25404
As the world's of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Develop digital marketing and set revenue strategies for the 2 hotels to ensure plans are implemented, results are monitored and sales goals are achieved per team and individual target settings. Regularly sell the hotel, rooms, food & beverage, MICE, Spa and other revenue-generated outlets through digital platforms. To oversee and manage digital marketing and social media teams to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved. Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers
Report to : Director of Sales and Marketing
Responsibility Hotels : InterContinental Hua Hin and Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin
What we need from you
Required Skills –
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
· 2 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
What we offer
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Meal Allowance.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.