Club Lounge Attendant (Part Time or Casual) - InterContinental Perth
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth
Hotel: InterContinental - Perth City Centre (PERHA)
Job number: EMEAA32565
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, InterContinental, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Club InterContinental introduces a new level of service in our hotel. From making your restaurant reservation while being chauffeur-driven from the airport, to providing breakfast, afternoon tea, beverages and canapés in our exclusive Club InterContinental lounge on level 16. Team members aim beyond the obvious, turning our attention to thoughtful touches and pleasant surprises. Our dedicated Club InterContinental team are on hand to provide guests with attentive, personal service.
Due to re-opening after 2 years, we are looking for a casual or part time Club InterContinental Attendant to join our charming, confident and internationally minded team who knows how to exceed guest expectations.
Your day to day
The moment a guest steps into our intimate Club InterContinental Lounge, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. As a Club InterContinental Lounge Attendant, you’ll be the person our VIPs rely on to handle transactions, recommend and serve food and drinks, & offer local insights. You’ll also create a warm and engaging atmosphere through genuine conversation that makes our guests feel at home.
What we need from you
Are you refined, meticulous and pro-active?
Do you enjoy providing personalized service to guests by going the "extra mile" in order to exceed guests' expectation?
The successful candidate will have experience in an environment focussed on exceptional VIP level guest service within a luxury brand in the hospitality industry.
You'll be driven to work within a team whom are motivated by achieving key performance indicators associated with guest satisfaction.
Proven skills in food and beverage service is required, and a working knowledge of Opera is advantageous.
- Have ongoing availability to work rostered anytime between 6am and 10pm, including, weekends and public holidays, and
- Be willing and able to meet the inherent requirements of working inside a Hospitality venue, including being fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Unlimited and unrestricted working rights for Australia.
What we offer
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Paid birthday leave - hip hip hooray!
- Paid parental leave
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform supplied
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers
- Most importantly, your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of leave entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
We are proud to be InterContinental Perth City Centre and proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.