Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Hotel: Riyadh Minhal (RUHSA), Old Airport Road, P.O. Box 17058, 11484
Job number: 100779
What we expect from the potential applicants:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests, staff, visitors, and contractors at all times.
- Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety, and food hygiene risks faced by the hotel.
- Liaise with all department heads to ensure hotel employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotel safety standards, and any untoward incidents.
- In-Charge of handling and submitting the IHG incidents reports.
- Track departmental safety records and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Fire and Safety Committee.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
- Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
- Assign duties and schedule staff for balancing the needs of the hotel and productivity standards.
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting, or loitering around the hotel’s public or guest areas.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follow proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the hotel.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Develops and maintains a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and panic / duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Conduct regular mock fire evacuation drill as per the hotels emergencies standards.
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire hotel.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, Government Ministers moments, Municipality , etc., involving the hotel, its employees and / or guests
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Closely monitoring and assessing the performance of all security individuals of the third party hired by the hotel.
- Interview, select, review and train new security officers according to hotels standards to maintain order throughout the hotel.
- Be available On-Call for genuine emergencies within the property.
Fluency in English / Arabic in both written and spoken and the capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromises at all times is essential.
Bachelor's or university degree is required.
Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems.
At least 2 years of experience in similar position / work in hospitality environment is a plus.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.