Chefs (All Levels)
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Pokolbin
Hotel: Kirkton Park Hunter Valley (CESHV), 336 Oakey Creek Road, 2320
Job number: 100324
We are currently seeking Chefs of all levels to join our kitchen team to work across our fine dining Locavore Restaurant, surprise our Conference & Events clients with culinary delights or poach an egg or 200 in breakfast and if you have a passion for pastries, be the lead for our signature High Teas!
No split shifts, uniforms are provided, meals provided on shift, great team culture and we want you!
We’re looking for skilled, creative & energetic talent to join our culinary team – whether it be as a Commis, Demi Chef, Chef de Partie or Sous Chef or you may be waiting for the right opportunity to commence your culinary career as an Apprentice Chef or wanting a change for the better – we want to find the right people to take on the right role with Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual positions available.
Every day is different and exciting but you can count on preparing some great food for our guests. Your culinary passion and creativity will flow through into your presentation and you’ll pride yourself on delivering a fantastic culinary experience for guests, with an emphasis on maintaining hygienic standards and consistency.
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a Chef for qualified roles such as Commis Chef
- For Chef de Partie and above, experience in leading and managing teams is required with a minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience required
- For apprentices we provide Qualifications in Commercial Cookery from a registered training provider
- Strong organisational, written and communication skills along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Look smart – wear your uniform with pride and adhere to personal grooming and hygiene standards
- You must have your own transport
- You must have the legal rights to work in Australia
In return, you will be rewarded with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Enhanced parental leave program
- Flexible work options - talk to us about what works for you
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- An immense colleague discounts platform for all your favourite brands and retailers
Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
We are proud to be voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley and proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit https://careers.ihg.com/en/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether!
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.