Chef de Partie - Live in
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxfordshire
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Spires (OXFAR)
Job number: EMEAA36447
voco Oxford Spires are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the growing Kitchen Team!!
You will earn £14.50 per hour, which is equal to £30,160.00 full time salary!
Staff Accommodation available in Oxford!!!
NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARANTEED HOURS!!
Part and full-time roles available!!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What we need from you
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- Past experience working in a similar role at a 4/5* Hotel or Restaurant
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
What we offer
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie:
We are part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a portfolio of 17 brands worldwide - which means global opportunities! Our Chef de Partie enjoys a range of benefits including:
- £30,160.00 basic salary (based on £14.50 per hour, working 40h per week) plus paid overtime and great IHG perks!
- NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARANTEED HOURS!!
- Part and full-time roles available
- 50% staff discount with a local taxi company all day AND taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-07:00
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores – all the way from retail to cinema
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food & beverages to all guests, this role is for you.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality work, this role is for you.
voco® Oxford Spires, a stylish hotel in Oxford close to the River Thames, we’re a short stroll from fascinating museums and university colleges in the city centre. At voco® Oxford Spires our guest rooms offer welcoming voco® flourishes. Enjoy all-day dining in Deacons Restaurant and cocktails in Deacons bar with outside options for eating and drinking on the attractive terraces. The Hotel is surrounded by gardens and if you’re lucky (and quiet) you might even spot our resident family of muntjac deer.
If you think you are the right person to be our next Chef de Partie, please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.