Chef de Partie
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, South East, Edinburgh
Hotel: Kimpton - Charlotte Square Hotel
Job number: R187507
BABA are looking for a Chef de Partie, to join the team at Kimpton Charlotte Square.
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our Chef de Parties will work within all kitchens but will work on Levantine inspired cuisine. BABA Mezze, Charcoal Grill and Cocktail Bar offers a food and drink scene that is the heart and energy of Kimpton Charlotte Square. The open kitchen’s charcoal grill offers a wide range of playfully curated mezze dishes that are best shared with friends and family offering a meal experience of character and colour.
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £11.50 per hour
- 104 Hour Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activity
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie or be a Commis chef ready to take the next step.
- Experience with working in all aspects of the line, mains, desserts
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.