Chef De Partie- Galvin Grill & Bar
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R192648
Galvin’s are looking for a Chef De Parties to join our growing opening team
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening our brand-new restaurant–Galvin Bar & Grill–with Michelin-Starred brothers Chris and Jeff Galvin and Head Chef Adam Gray!
Opening in our impressive dining room on Guilford Street, the restaurant is the Galvin brothers' take on the modern British grill, focused around ethically and sustainably sourced produce. While rooted in British cooking, the menu is not wedded to traditional dishes, drawing inspiration from other cultures to reflect the diversity of modern Britain. The menu embodies how the Galvin’s would like to see Britain today: ethical, generous and open.
We are paying £14.00 per hour, every hour worked paid, Plus Service Charge
We are looking for Chef de Parties, with experience in Grill style cooking.
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Galvin’s in Kimpton Fitzroy is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £29,120.00 (£14.00 per hour) – Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- 2 Years’ experience as a Commis Chef in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.