Chef De Partie
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Thames (OXFDT)
Job number: R201431
voco Oxford Thames are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the growing Kitchen Team - Live in option available!!
Close to the heart of Oxford, on the banks of the River Thames, lies voco Oxford Thames hotel. With a history dating back to the Middle Ages, the hotel’s surroundings have an intriguing story to tell. voco Oxford Thames combines its medieval character with 21st-century style to create a unique setting for memorable meetings, conferences, and weddings alike, Dining at the voco Oxford Thames is a relaxed affair; discover British classics in the restaurant, enjoy pub favourites in the bar, or take afternoon tea either in the conservatory or out on the terrace.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie?
We are paying £14.50 per hour, every hour worked paid - Live in option in our staff accommodation!!!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie (just in case you need more persuading)
- £14.50 per hour - equivalent to £30,160 annual salary on Full Time basis
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food & beverages to all guests, this role is for you.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality work, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- 2 Years’ experience as a Commis Chef in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.