Chef De Partie
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, Wales, Cardiff
Hotel: voco™ - St.David’s Cardiff (CWLCD)
Job number: R189009
voco St David’s Cardiff are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the growing Kitchen Team
We are Looking for Chef de Partie who can commit to Full time, 40 Hours a week.
We are paying £14 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £29,120 per annum, (£14 per hour) – Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food to all guests, this role is for you.
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- 2 Years’ experience as a Commis Chef in 4/5* Hotel or restaurant
- City & Guilds 706/1or NVQ equivalent
- Experience with working in all sections of the kitchen
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.