Chef De Partie
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Kingdom, England, Oxford
Hotel: voco™ - Oxford Thames (OXFDT)
Job number: R186586
We are looking for 2 Full time Chef de Partie, to join our growing team at voco Oxford Thames
Close to the heart of Oxford, on the banks of the River Thames, lies voco Oxford Thames hotel. With a history dating back to the Middle Ages, the hotel’s surroundings have an intriguing story to tell. voco Oxford Thames combines its medieval character with 21st-century style to create a unique setting for memorable meetings, conferences, and weddings alike, Dining at the voco Oxford Thames is a relaxed affair; discover British classics in the restaurant, enjoy pub favorite's in the bar, or take afternoon tea either in the conservatory or out on the terrace
What’s in for you as a Chef de Partie (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £23,920.00 per annum (£11.50 per hour)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days?(Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group?both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activity
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
To succeed as a Chef de Partie you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and great food and drinks
- Previous experience as Chef de Partie or be a commis chef ready to take the next step.
- Experience with working in all aspects on the line & pass.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Working at IHG is not just about working, At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!?
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK