CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE - IHG ONE REWARDS (PHONE)
Location: Philippines, Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila, 29th Floor, RCBC Plaza, Tower Two, 6819 Ayala Avenue, MAKATI CITY 1261, 1200
Job number: 100444
An expert in providing travel advice and solutions in escalated or high-profile situations. Perform in a lead role, solving problems and providing guidance to staff. A critical customer touch point for delivering on our IHG brand experience. Be a brand champion, taking pride in using every customer interaction to educate on our brands and products. Empowered to make creative decisions using tools and market insight that will deliver on the unique travel needs of our guests, to drive revenue and customer loyalty. Passionate for learning and developing themselves to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
- Provide an industry-leading reservation solution in English.
- Champion BrandHearted behaviors by demonstrating knowledge, passion and pride.
- Embrace the global and cultural diversity of our guest and business needs.
- Build rapport with guests through active listening, maintaining an appropriate pace and using a conversational approach to deliver a warm and friendly guest experience.
- Inspire loyalty through personalized and efficient service driven by the guest’s needs.
- Uses creativity to proactively find solutions to drive results; takes accountability and listens to ideas and feedback of others.
- Manage time effectively (including adherence to assigned schedule, attendance, break time compliance etc.)
- Navigate multiple web-based systems while managing various work streams to provide an enhanced guest experience.
- Work effectively by understanding, trusting and using tools and information appropriately.
- Self-motivated, positive, "want-to" attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges. Actively participates in company initiatives, training and events.
- Take ownership of personal development while aligning with team priorities and company goals.
- Embracing change and adjusting well to evolutions in situation and task while sensitively responding and supporting others through change.
- Understand and consider the impact of own actions on self and others (colleagues, guests, and hotels, etc.)
- Seek opportunities to improve individual and team performance. Help team and colleagues stay motivated and deliver on goals.
- Support and demonstrate IHG’s company values and ways of working.
- Willingly deliver on additional tasks as assigned.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Some secondary school, high school diploma preferred but not required.
- Previous call center experience in a sales and/or customer service capacity (non-scripted environment). Hotel/travel experience desired.
- Strong customer service;
- Strong English communication skills - listening, written, verbal,
- Social intelligence – empathy, self- awareness, cultural sensitivity
- Ability to customize generic information;
- Strong web-based navigation skills;
- Ability to embrace technological and organizational changes;
- Embrace evolving call and contact types, adopt new tools and processes;
- Efficient and accurate data capture
- Ability to use tools and resources to represent the geographical needs of the caller.
- Must be amenable to Work-From-Home with own laptop or desktop and stable internet connection (subject to verification and business exigencies).
MUST BE WILLING AND AVAILABLE TO START ON JANUARY 2023.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.