Brand Strategy and Performance Analyst
Location: United Kingdom, Denham
Hotel: Corp Denham, Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, UB9 5HR
Job number: 100447
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries to deliver true hospitality for good. Our diverse portfolio of differentiated brands is well known and loved by millions of consumers around the world.
We genuinely care for our entire IHG Hotels & Resorts family. All our colleagues are valued, and their wellbeing matters to us. We provide the support our colleagues need to succeed and recognise them for their hard work. Our diverse global community values different perspectives and cultures.
Your day to day
To increase brand health and stature by driving medium to long term brand strategy, performance plans and initiatives.
- Review and analyse brand, market and industry data globally to understand current trends and opportunities within the brand to deliver on the needs of the market.
- Produce performance reports and data insights to inform monthly performance reviews
- Conduct ad-hoc deep dives to untap opportunities linked with brand performance and market context. Internal and external / competition focus required.
- Support global projects with data analytics
- Provide data insights for executive decks and brand presentations
- Conduct deep analysis, leveraging 360 IHG data platforms and external sources to inform brand plan development.
- Monitor Brand plan implementation to ensure timely and qualitative execution.
What we need from you
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Management, Marketing, Finance or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 1 to 4 years of progressive work-related experience in strategy, performance analytics, or finance. Global experience is a plus!
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced skills on managing big data, pulling key insights and producing concise summaries.
- Good presentation skills from execution to delivery
What we offer you
At IHG we give our colleagues greater flexibility and balance – working in a hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although we thrive on collaborating in person, we expect that you’re likely to spend time working remotely. Every role is different, and colleagues work with their team and their leader to determine how and when they collaborate in person. We like to believe we offer a unique culture where you have room to be yourself.
Alongside our great working environment, we’ll offer you a strong industry competitive package, including healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity equity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process and working environment.
Closing date for applications: 8/12/2022
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.