Bellperson / Shuttle Driver - Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia (ATLCP)
Job number: R206562
Do you see yourself as a Bellperson/ Shuttle Driver?
At The Crowne Plaza Perimeter at Ravinia we are located just two blocks from the Marta Dunwoody station and across the street from Perimeter Mall. The hotel has 495 guestrooms, 32,000 square feet of meeting space, and three distinct Food and Beverage outlets for our guests to enjoy inspired by Kimpton. The hotel has completed an extensive renovation to become the flagship of the Crowne Plaza Brand.
Your day to day
Drive hotel van or designated vehicles to and from guest destinations and transport luggage to and from guest rooms in a prompt and safe manner.
- Respond to all guest requests for shuttle service in a prompt and courteous manner; assist guests with luggage while boarding and off loading the vehicle.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or dissatisfied guests.
What we need from you
High School diploma or equivalent, plus some guest service experience or driving experience preferred. Must speak fluent English. Valid driver’s license required.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, pushing, or lifting items weighing up to 100 pounds
- Moving about the public areas
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with clients, guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.