Franchise Hotel - Lifeguard
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1555
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
The Lifeguard is responsible to assist in providing the below task;
- Effectively cooperate with the manager, supervisor, colleagues and hotel departments to achieve set objectives
- Always protect the hotel reputation, interest, business and property
- Ensure customer welfare, safety, privacy and confidentiality
- Ensure safe conditions of the pool
- Be always fit and ready to rescue bathers and to provide first aid if necessary
- Identify potential problems and seek solutions on the level of authorization
- Ensure customers consistently receive quality service
- Assist in monitor admittance through effective guest screening
- Follow the standard operational procedures
- Carry out allocated tasks and report on the completion
- Ensure the facility is always immaculate as regards cleanliness, maintenance and safety in the allocated area
- Give assistance in conducting any outdoor activities
What we need from you
Experience and Skills:
· Previous hotel-related experience
· At least 1 year of the same experience
What we offer
As per company policy.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.