Bell Attendant (Part Time or Casual) - InterContinental Perth City Centre
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth
Hotel: InterContinental - Perth City Centre (PERHA)
Job number: EMEAA32285
InterContinentals Hotels are one of the world's leading hotel companies. Present in around 100 countries, we have over 160 million guests staying in 889,164 rooms in more than 6,000 hotels per year.
You'll know some or all of our 16 hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Regent, Six Senses, Hotel Indigo, Avid Hotels, Atwell Suites, Voco, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels and HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts as well as Kimpton Hotels.
All of these brands work together towards our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good, every day. This is a mission that's seen us go from strength to strength — with more rooms in an ever-growing portfolio of hotels across more and more locations. Which makes this an incredibly exciting time to become part of the team.
The InterContinental Perth City Centre has an exciting opportunity as part time or casual Bell Attendant for a service focused individual who is passionate about creating a memorable guest experience as soon as they walk through our doors.
** Our Team are proud winners of the AHA-WA Excellence in Workplace Culture Award for 2021 and 2022! **
Your day to day
As a Bell Attendant reporting to the Chief Concierge, you will be someone who welcomes guests with a personalised service, and seamlessly assists their journey either arriving or leaving the hotel. You will help our guests feel welcome every time they visit InterContinental Perth City Centre.
You will be the first point of contact when a guest arrives and the last point before they leave. A Bell Attendant ensures that every guest has a memorable experience by…
- Welcoming the guest or visitor at their vehicle,
- Providing a personal greeting upon their first interaction with our Hotel,
- Assisting with handling their luggage with care and respect,
- Connecting them to the Front Desk team while maintaining a seamless service throughout the guest experience,
- After the guest has checked-in with the Front Desk team, you will guide them to their room and provide a brief overview of hotel facilities and room features,
- Throughout the guests stay, you may also be asked to provide basic knowledge on Perth’s offerings.
- You may also be required to provide guest with our valet parking service.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a Hotel or customer service role, with a proven ability to provide an exceptional guest/customer experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work a range of hours - Our guests are with us 24/7 so evening, weekend and public holiday shifts are all part of the job.
All candidates must also.....
- WA drivers license.
- Unlimited and unrestricted working rights for Australia.
What we offer
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including paid birthday leave, enhanced parental leave, flexible work options and proactive health days. Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG. In addition to the always-popular hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts, our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further.
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too. Visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.