Bell Attendant (Part Time) - InterContinental Perth
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth
Hotel: Perth City Centre (PERHA), 815 Hay Street, 6000
Job number: 114878
InterContinental Hotel Group is one of the world's leading hotel companies. Present in around 100 countries, we have over 160 million guests staying in 889,164 rooms in more than 6,000 hotels per year.
You'll know some or all of our 16 hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Regent, Six Senses, Hotel Indigo, Avid Hotels, Atwell Suites, Voco, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels and HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts as well as Kimpton Hotels.
All of these brands work together towards our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good, every day. This is a mission that's seen us go from strength to strength — with more rooms in an ever-growing portfolio of hotels across more and more locations. Which makes this an incredibly exciting time to become part of the team.
The InterContinental Perth City Centre has an exciting opportunity as a Bell Attendant for a service focused individual who is passionate about creating a memorable guest experience as soon as they walk through our doors.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
As a Bell Attendant reporting to the Chief Concierge, you will be someone who welcomes guests with a personalised service, and seamlessly assists their journey either arriving or leaving the hotel. You will help our guests feel welcome every time they visit InterContinental Perth City Centre.
You will be the first point of contact when a guest arrives and the last point before they leave. A Bell Attendant ensures that every guest has a memorable experience by…
- Welcoming the guest or visitor at their vehicle,
- Providing a personal greeting upon their first interaction with our Hotel,
- Assisting with handling their luggage with care and respect,
- Connecting them to the Front Desk team while maintaining a seamless service throughout the guest experience,
- After the guest has checked-in with the Front Desk team, you will guide them to their room and provide a brief overview of hotel facilities and room features,
- Throughout the guests stay, you may also be asked to provide basic knowledge on Perth’s offerings.
- You may also be required to provide guest with our valet parking service.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a Hotel or customer service role, with a proven ability to provide an exceptional guest/customer experience.
- Strong verbal conversation skills. Can you start a conversation with anyone?
- Flexibility to work a range of hours between 7am and 11pm - Our guests are with us 24/7 so evening, weekend and public holiday shifts are all part of this full time job.
All candidates must also.....
- have WA drivers license.
- Unlimited and unrestricted working rights for Australia.
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your IHG career journey
- Free meals on shift
- Laundered uniform supplied
- Paid birthday leave - hip hip hooray!
- Paid parental leave
- Proactive paid wellness and mental health days
- Some of the best colleague discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- A massive colleague discounts platform for all your favorite brands and retailers - to help your salary/wage go further
- Most importantly, your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development programs, IHG career milestone celebrations, and transfer of leave entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.