Hotel Brand: Principal Hotels
Location: United Kingdom, Yorkshire, York
Hotel: Principal York
Job number: R190836
Principal York are looking for an Experienced Mixologist to join us as a Bartender
Principal York being steps from the train station and is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, at Principal York offers we offer our guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines. Our hotel and teams combined, make the Principal York more than just a place to sleep. It is a place of memories.
We are Looking for Bartenders who can commit to 5 Days per week, 40 Hours a week.
We are paying £10 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
What’s in for you as a Bartender (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £20,800 per annum, Plus Service Charge & Tips – Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality beverages to all guests, this role is for you!
To succeed in our Bartending team, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be a mixologist by trade
- Previous experience as bartender / cocktail bartender
- Experience with working with customers in a busy environment
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.