Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Hotel: Kimpton - Clocktower (MANOS)
Job number: EMEAA31854
Kimpton Clocktower are looking for an Experienced Mixologist to join us as a Bar Tender
A refuge in the capital of cool, with its clock tower and striking Victorian architecture, The Kimpton Clocktower, the Newest Kimpton in the UK is an unmistakable landmark in the city's skyline. A magnificent, terracotta Grade II listed building, with its Iconic Refuge Restaurant and Bar, the hotel is situated in the Manchester City Centre with unique event spaces for up to 1000 delegates and we’re proud to say that our ballroom is the largest single event space within the Northwest of England, want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property
We are Looking for Bartenders who can commit to Part or Full Time.
We are paying £11.00 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working and it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Your day to day
What’s in for you as a Bartender (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £11.00 per hour plus great IHG perks!
- Service Charge
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can...
Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are, so bring the real you.
Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
What we need from you
To succeed in our Bartending team, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be a mixologist by trade
- Previous experience as bartender / cocktail bartender
- Experience with working with customers in a busy environment
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.