We are a people powered business. So, we’re looking for a HR Manager who recognises that culture is key – with the drive to create an enabling and empowering environment that brings the best out of our team. And delivers truly memorable experiences to our guests as a result.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
• Creating programmes to foster a positive work environment for every single employee
• Supporting and administering an annual team member satisfaction survey
• Welcoming and orienting new members of staff
• Developing creative ways to inspire and motivate the team to provide exceptional guest experiences
• Managing employee records and ensuring compliance with relevant employee laws, policies and procedures
What We need from you:
• High school diploma, secondary education or equivalent
• 2 years’ related experience in Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Some college courses in Human Resources, Employment Law or related field preferred.
• Must speak fluent English
• Other languages may be preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn®️ we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn®️ family. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.