Associate Manager, Loyalty Programs
Location: United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia, Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, 30346
Job number: 110628
The Associate Manager Loyalty Programs, will coordinate, respond and serve as a subject matter expert for the assigned Loyalty team for cross-functional departments at IHG. Responsible for managing and delivering core Loyalty business needs, specifically non-hotel redemption portfolio, through marketing campaigns, competitive analysis, member insights and program performance.
- Execute communications to key stakeholders on the latest Loyalty Program updates, including but not limited to non-hotel benefit performance, member insights and project status
- Partner with GMSS, GXSS, GIAD, C&T, Partnership and external vendors to drive engagement with non-hotel benefits and deliver key Loyalty metrics
- Maintain and update applicable system applications, hotel and customer care resources / training materials related to IHG One Rewards
- Manage both internal and competitive audits that derive insights and recommendations for non-hotel benefit optimizations
- Service as Non-Hotel Redemption subject matter expert understanding the end-to-end program to assist with C&T, Marketing and Partners
Bachelor’s or master’s degree level in Hospitality, Communications, Marketing, Project Management or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
2+ years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated understanding of multiple business processes related to the position including proficiency in communications, business, marketing or hotel management.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Clear and concise communications skills, including adapting both verbal & written communications to the needs and level of user.
- Ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis, email) and to present a persuasive case or persuade a decision. Work collaboratively with variety of teams and individuals.
- Ability to implement and track multiple projects at one time and maintain consistent, high-quality focus.
- Organizational skills, follow-through in tracking ongoing processes and attention to detail.
- Problem solving, analytical skills, and ability to use data to make effective program-related decisions.
- Ability to work independently and proactively. Comfortable in ambiguous situations showing eagerness to find answers/solutions.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants
# #LI-AA1 |
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.