Assistant Talent & Development Manager
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Thailand, TH77, Prachuap Khiri Khan
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Vana Nava Hua Hin (HHQHI)
Job number: EMEAA20618
BEACHFRONT RESORT IN HUAHIN
Companies with a presence in almost 100 countries.
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
Overlooking pristine white sands, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is an elegant Hua Hin hotel near the beach and has two beachfront villas with private plunge pools. Let InterContinental Hua Hin Resort's private jet fly you here from Bangkok. Choose from eight restaurants and bars serving authentic Thai cuisine and international fare. This Hua Hin hotel near the night market offers many shopping and dining options, with further diversions of golf, elephant treks and the Royal Summer Palace.
At InterContinental Hua Hin Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Your day to day
Responsible for managing the hotel’s training function, including developing a complement of qualified departmental trainers and establishes a hotel system for generating training data and evaluating results. The Assistant L&D Manager position impacts on the skills, knowledge and attitudes of every hotel employee and ensures the availability and use of effective resource.
What we need from you
Bachelor or Master Degree plus 2 years of teaching experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must speak fluent English and specialist in translation and/or prove reading skill. Other languages may be preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with employees, vendors, and corporate Human Resources and legal staff.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when completing paperwork and management reports, giving and receiving instructions, and training.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently.
What we offer
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Duty Meals.
- Laundered Uniforms.
- Accommodation - fully furnished studio room.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.