Assistant Reservations Manager - InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: InterContinental - Singapore Robertson Quay (SINIC)
Job number: EMEAA34200
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join our team as our Assistant Reservations Manager in InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, we’re looking for someone who:
Your day to day
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the daily operations and efficient running of room reservations.
- Ensure accuracy of guest history and client profiles in Data Base
- Track and ensure accuracy of input of market codes according to company guidelines
- Responsible for leading, motivating and training the Reservations team members in all aspects.
- Manage and maintain Holidex and Fidelio close out/opening-up dates and with the help of e-Yield, ensuring rate/yield restrictions are in place in all systems
- Establish strong relationships within the department and other departments in the hotel in order to improve processes relating to reservations and group coordination.
- Set clear goals and develop new ideas to improve organizational processes in order to increase our ability to receive, process and confirm room and group reservations.
- Track and establish pick up trends, occupancy history and market segment development to facilitate forecasting
- Prepare and complete regular and ad-hoc reports and take on special projects when required.
- Ensure all Groups are contracted and managed according to set guidelines
What we need from you
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred. 3 years related experience including management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 6000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.