Assistant Night Manager (Full Time) | Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Sydney Darling Harbour (SYDSH)
Job number: EMEAA35111
Located on the corner of Sussex and Bathurst Streets, the newly built Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is 152 modern guest rooms and suites vertically suspended in a prime position. Just a 5-minute stroll to the CBD's commercial and transport hub, the lively Darling Harbour precinct and the International Convention Centre. Access is easy and fast from Town Hall Train Station — only a short 3-minute walk from the hotel. Guests will unwind in design-led, modern and spacious rooms with the latest technology at their fingertips. With 3 restaurants and bars throughout the hotel, breakfast, lunch, after-work drinks and dinner are all taken care of. Our sleek contemporary spaces are perfect for meetings, private dinners, cocktail receptions or special events, allowing guests to transition effortlessly from 9-to-5, to 5-to-9. And then there's the spectacular views from our roof-top where guests can make a splash in our Instagram-worthy floating infinity pool.
Your day to day
The Assistant Night Manager will assist the Night Team and Night Manager and oversee all overnight operations. They will ensure the safety, security and smooth running of all other hotel operations in the absence of senior Management.
You will enjoy a fast paced, forward thinking environment all while focusing on efficient and outstanding customer service, ensuring that every guests experience at Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is memorable in a favoured way.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have;
• Minimum 2years’ experience in a related position with supervisory experience, preferably within a hotel/hospitality environment
• Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Business Administration related field preferred
• Bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
• Valid NSW RSA Competency card,First Aid Qualifications and Drivers Licence are required
• Flexibility – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and priortise workloads
• The ability to manage complex relationships along with demonstrated ability to interact with guests, staff, and third parties that reflects highly on the Hotel, the brand and IHG
What we offer
- Regular working patterns
- Duty Meals
- Uniform and dry cleaning
- Access to our 24/7 functional gym
- A suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing
- Paid birthday leave*
- Enhanced parental leave*
- Flexible work options and proactive health days
- Career milestone celebrations
- Accommodation and food & beverage discounts,
- Access to our discount retail platform makes your pay go even further
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.