Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - voco Orchard Singapore
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: voco™ - Orchard Singapore (SINOR)
Job number: EMEAA27239
Don’t press esc! It’s not a mistake… IHG Hotels & Resorts to unveil the latest premium voco™ hotel brand in South East Asia on Singapore’s world-famous Orchard Road from January 2022.
The current 423-room hotel will rebrand from Hilton Singapore and upon its relaunch, provide guests with the world-renowned voco™ experience from the moment they walk through its doors. Famed to be hotels to count on, yet different enough to be fun, voco hotels are unstuffy hotels where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with life. Hotels that stand out from the crowd, voco combines familiar comforts with the indulgences of a hotel, to create somewhere that’s dependable, but not vanilla. Somewhere premium, but with a laidback spirit. Somewhere reliable, but different
Your day to day
voco Orchard Singapore is seeking a dynamic and passionate Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to be part of this exciting rebranding project. You will be responsible for development of distribution channel strategies and action plans to grow web revenue, aligned to the brand, loyalty brand and outlet marketing strategies to achieve a low-cost book direct revenue, market share growth and brand preference.
- Responsible for Agency relationship management for digital and websites
- Consistently educates internal teams on channel and digital marketing for buy in so that competitive advantage is created
- Assist in the annual marketing strategy and budget process, consulting to ensure channel optimization for direct revenue, resource allocation, risk identification and new business opportunities
- Daily performance management of all distribution channels and partnerships – Business Travel Agents, CRO, GDS, OTA Web & Social Media
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Suggest benchmark metrics, measure and report monthly performance of all digital marketing campaigns, distribution channel initiatives and access against goals (ROI & KPIs) including end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and various touchpoints
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Contribute new and creative growth strategies; instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Strengthen customer relationships through social and earned media, monitoring both hotel, outlets and competitors’ presence on social media for performance enhancement
- Develop and implement community outreach programmes for Singapore and bloggers, social influencer outreach programmes for key source markets
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Copywrite EDMs and related collaterals for online use
- Accountable for passing all IHG Rewards standards onto relevant departments as well as driving accountability through tracking and reporting of these standards
- Champion Guest Connect (pre and post)
- Submit hotel IHG Rewards offers in a timely manner
- Communicate IHG Rewards multi-brand/regional/cluster campaigns and edm
- Suggest and forge strategic social partnerships to drive brand content and acquisition
- Protects and promotes brand image and reputation online and uses the brand proposition to differentiate, to promote awareness and improve relationships which will drive business
- Is the custodian of the customer experience across the distribution channels ensuring hotel and outlet value propositions and communication of them are consistent and effective throughout each channel for all customer types
- Consult on management of multi-channel review sites, reputation and advocacy
- Responsible for integration and implementation of all tools & systems
- Ensure distribution channel adherence to IHG Corporate Responsibility practices for the property and take a proactive lead in driving initiatives across the team to support the responsible business agenda
What we need from you
- Degree in Marketing Communications or Business or equivalent.
- You have minimum 2 years working experience in hotel Marketing, Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrated expertise of online marketing as well as offline
- Creative, innovative, and aware of new technology trends in the travel industry
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop skills will be a plus
- Strong communication skills in English. Local language and source market language a plus
- Team Player and excellent interpersonal skills as the role has to influence
- Fundamental project management skills
- IHG hotel experience coupled with pre-opening or conversion experience will be an added advantage
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.