Analytics Specialist (Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics)
Location: Philippines, National Capital Region (Manila), Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R201714
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Generate highly valuable insights with nuanced business context while closely working with specific internal IHG stakeholders. Lead impactful initiatives and mentor others through deep familiarization of data assets and tools, and advanced analytics.
What we need from you
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, or related fields, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
3-5 years progressive work-related experience in data mining, reporting tools and systems, data analysis with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the functions related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
● Demonstrated technical aptitude with various computer systems and data applications.
● Operational knowledge and strength with MS Office (Excel and Access).
● Demonstrated experience with internal Business Objects, Data Warehouse applications
● Demonstrated understanding of the Business Analysis process, and ability to adapt technical information to meet business requirements.
● Demonstrated clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of user.
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, and to perform concurrent tasks that require technical and functional competence.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.