AEM Digital Content Author
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: Philippines, National Capital Region (Manila), Makati City
Hotel: CRO Manila
Job number: R195970
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with around 350,000 people working across more than 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. We have more than 5,800 leased, managed or owned hotels. Our 16 brands help guests create amazing memories with the help of an incredible team. Opportunities of all kinds are born at IHG.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel. Every IHG brand has its own feel and culture. But all bring guests together to create treasured moments.
IHG also manages IHG® Rewards, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG we employ people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
- Develop, build, and maintain static and dynamic content on all customer-facing and revenue-producing global brand websites.
- Ensure the timely completion of content requests within the Service Level Agreement(SLA) while maintaining quality standards.
- Liaise with the Global Marketing Shared Services Team, stakeholders, and other internal clients.
- Gather all necessary assets and instructions to complete content requests/defects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- Build/load/update/amend static and dynamic content using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target
- Maintain QUALITY and accuracy of digital content
- Gather necessary information, copy decks, assets, and instructions required to complete the content request
- Ensure that all submitted assets adhere to usability / style guides
- Deliver professional customer service, deal with subsequent clarifications or issues, and respond in a timely manner
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills for the purpose of conveying information to internal customers or providing information via written reports or correspondence
- Demonstrate ability to understand and communicate technical problems and solutions in a non-technical manner
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
What we offer
WHAT WE OFFER
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you and experience world-class IHG® benefits:
- Regularization of employment after 3 months
- Hotel Discounts Worldwide for you and your family and friends
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance (for employee and immediate family members)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 30 days Leave Credits (15 days convertible to cash)
- Incentive Programs
- 20% night differential pay
- Global Recognition Programs
- Global career opportunities, training and room to grow opportunities
- Great location
- And Much More!