Our reputation is built on delivering exceptional guest experiences. Is it safe in your hands? We’re searching for a Guest Relations Manager capable of delivering a truly personal service to leave our guests satisfied every single time they stay with us.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Serving as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensuring hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
● Seeking verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and responding to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
● Keeping close contact with guests for feedback, complaints and compliments – and following it up
● Managing, recording and resolving guest or customer complaints promptly
● Keeping other operating departments in the loop with important guest relations matters – from Food and Beverage and Maintenance to Housekeeping and Front Office
What We need from you:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to deal with difficult interactions and work under pressure
● Managerial experience working in a customer service function
● Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
● A passion for delivering an exceptional level of guest service
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Join Crowne Plaza one of the largest and best loved premium hotel brands in the world. With more than 420 hotels in diverse locations globally Crowne Plaza is the perfect base to connect on business, pleasure or a blend of both. We've thoughtfully designed our spaces to encourage, support and celebrate great connections. We're also big on meetings and events, a trusted and valued partner for connecting both domestic and global groups alike.
Our branded service style 'Dare to Connect' is crafted for connection. Designed for humans not nameless guests or colleagues. Still professional but touches guests on an emotional level. Where colleagues take their initiative and use their personality because they make a crucial difference in the guest's experience. The role of every colleague at Crowne Plaza is to create memorable emotional connections and the job of every leader is to create an environment where that can happen. Lets Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.