餐饮总监 - 上海冰雪世界洲至奢选酒店&上海冰雪世界皇冠假日酒店 Director of Food & Beverage - Vignette Collection Shanghai Snow World & Crowne Plaza Shanghai Snow World
Location: China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Hotel: Corp Shanghai, 2nd Floor, Citigroup Tower, No. 33 Hua Yuan Shi Qiao Road, Pudong District, 200120
Job number: 106345
About Vignette™ Collection.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests an inspiring new choice. A family of one-off hotels where guests can indulge a growing passion for stays that are authentic, experiential and considerate.
Unique and proudly independent, our hotels all embody luxury in a different way. What they share is a commitment to a succinct set of standards that we know discerning guests seek out and love.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell. And yet they’re all connected by a shared vision – travel can benefit local people and places.
Weaving responsibility, community and locality together, our collection exists to make a positive impact in every way.
Vignette Collection Shanghai Snow World & Crowne Plaza Shanghai Snow World
The hotel is part of the largest indoor Ski Complex in Asia.
This would be the first batch of Vignette Collection to be opened in Greater China Region and could become a showcase for the brand in a Tier 1 city.
What is the job?
As Director of Food and Beverage you’ll lead and direct food and beverage operations, ensuring quality service and standards are maintained to deliver a memorable guest experience. Always following government regulations concerning health, safety or other requirements.
Your day to day
- Direct everyday activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers.
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for key colleagues.
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect.
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive - linking up departments to create sense of one team.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Make sure all food and beverage equipment is in operational condition and regularly cleaned.
- Make sure all food and beverage facilities including banquet/convention spaces are clean and properly stocked to anticipated business volume. Notify engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Help guests with their requests and complaints - making sure you maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Analyse guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty.
- Regularly communicate with guests to ensure expectations are met.
- Manage hotel food and beverage marketing programmes and participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programmes and promotions.
- Be savvy to the market, keep an eye on competitor activity / industry innovation. Review and approve menu design and concepts with the Executive Chef.
- Make sure food and drinks are secure and stored safely - always keep stock replenished to minimise waste.
- Ensure food safety management system in place and actively take part of the annual audit, result positively as “PASS”.
- Handle food and beverage inventory procedures. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment.
- Other ad-hoc duties - unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done.
- May also serve as manager on duty.
- Help prepare the hotel’s annual budget, F&B related forecasts and the setting of departmental goals.
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labour costs.
- Working with the Commercial Performance, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue.
- Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for guests at a good value.
- Make sure credit and financial transactions are handled securely.
This is the top food and beverage job in a large, luxury or resort hotel. Supervises a large number of employees in multiple major food and beverage outlets and kitchens, and banquet and convention facilities. Oversees multiple managers and supervisors.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field
- 4+ years’ related experience, including management experience
- Must speak English, Mandarin is preferred
- Must obtain certifications or permits as required by local governmental agencies
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.