Hotel Brand: Hualuxe
Location: Mainland China, Beijing, Beijing
Job number: HOTEL44623
- Demonstrate Awareness of IHG Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within PPE guidelines
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to work place health and safety related various IHG policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Ensures that the work shop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety & Hygiene Policy..
Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
Your day to day
Obtain vocational training plus 2 years of experience in any types of interior decoration work and prefer 1 year in hotel experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certification and license if required by law.