Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: China, Beijing, Hangzhou
Hotel: Hangzhou Liangzhu (HGHHL), No. 18 Yuniao Street, Yuhang District, Hangzhou, 311113
Job number: 110619
We like to lead from the front. So, we’re looking for a Duty Manager who sets their own high standards across everything from cleanliness to productivity. You’ll champion our ‘one team’ approach to make sure you and your team deal effectively and efficiently with all guest complaints, queries and suggestions
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different at IHG, but you’ll mostly be:
• Leading the way – managing guest experiences, team performance and hotel operations
• Prioritising workload and ensuring your team deliver authentic, memorable experiences
• Developing your team’s skills to drive results that positively impact on hotel performance
• Having authentic conversations with guests to resolve issues, queries or concerns
• Being first point of contact for any critical emergency situations
What We need from you:
● Minimum Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
● 2 years’ front desk/guest service leader experience
● Must be fluent in spoken and written English
● Other languages may be preferred
● Basic mathematics skills
● Excellent communication, problem solving, reasoning and motivational skills
● Long periods of standing in the front desk areas and occasional lifting of heavy items
● Working knowledge of hotel property management systems like Opera beneficial
● Willingness to work evenings and weekends
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.