Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Japan, Hyogo, Kobe-shi
Hotel: Kobe (OSAKB), 1-Chome Kitano-Cho, Chuo-Ku, 650-0002
Job number: 114242
Executive Assistant Manager
Make your next career step a giant leap. We’re searching for an Executive Assistant Manager to step-up and provide key leadership direction to maximise financial returns, drive people development and empower our team to create memorable guest experiences.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Working as your General Manager’s trusted second-in-command – also occasionally acting up in their absence
- Directing everyday activity to enable your team to deliver exceptional guest experiences
- Building relationships with guests and external contacts such as current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers and local communities
- Acting as a key public relations representative in your hotel’s local community
- Helping your General Manager to develop, implement and monitor financial and operating plans to safeguard guest satisfaction and promote profitability
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree, higher education qualification or equivalent in Hotel Administration / Business Administration
- Three years’ general management experience in a high-level operations role or prior general manager experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of
- Must speak local language(s)
- Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.