Our guests’ memorable experiences have to start somewhere. So why not with you? We’re looking for a new Assistant Front Office Manager to take ownership of delivering exceptional first impressions – managing everything from registration and reservations to porter and concierge services.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing and coaching your front office team to deliver memorable guest experiences and the warmest of welcomes
● Engaging with guests to build personal relationships and remedy any complaints
● Conducting regular front office inspections to ensure we’re making the right first impression
● Helping to prepare budgets and finding new ways to drive revenue from walk-ins and up-selling at the front desk
● Training team members on PBX procedures and taking the lead during an emergency or crisis
● Reporting into the Front offfice manager you’ll manage a team of front desk employees across several specialisms.
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/ Business Administration
● 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience
● Must speak fluent Japanese
● Must speak fluent English
● Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Hotel Indigo is an upper-upscale boutique brand that captures the true spirit of the neighborhoods our hotels belong to. With over 125 properties worldwide, we look for individuals that can inspire our guests to make unique discoveries. Opening the door to meaningful connections to the diverse people, places, and cultures of the local area.
Making travel inspiring. It’s what we do. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.