Room Attendant (Part-Time) - Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Job number: EMEAA21093
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Your day to day
We’re looking for Part Time Room Attendants to join our internal Housekeeping team – to make sure our newly renovated rooms and suites are always fresh and welcoming for our guests after a busy day – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in or get a bit of last minute work done. You'll be passionate about maintaining the overall cleanliness of the hotel, ensuring it meets Holiday Inn brand standards and satisfies guest expectations.
What we need from you
- Previous experience in Housekeeping is desirable but not essential
- A good team player and an ability to work collaboratively
- Fitness – you will be on your feet most of the day with lots of bending and kneeling
- Strength – you will need to lift, push and pull big objects like beds, luggage, bags, up to 23 kg
- Excellent personal presentation
- Flexibility – evening, weekend and public holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Good communication skills
What we offer
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.