We take our housekeeping standards seriously. So, we’re searching for part time Room Attendants with an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for perfection to make sure every guest enjoys a truly memorable experience.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
● Making sure every single room is at its absolute best for our guests
● Helping our guests in any way you can – whether they’ve forgotten their toothbrush or just need to find the elevator
● Keeping your supervisor in the loop by advising them of any progress or problems
● Monitoring and controlling supplies to minimise waste
● Doing your best to reunite guests with any lost or misplaced items
● Regularly assisting with deep clean projects
What we need from you:
● It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
● Occasional lifting of items up to 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
● You may need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
● Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic maths skills
● Flexible attitude to shifts – morning starts over 7 days a week, including weekends and public holidays
● Working rights to work in Australia
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed and a wide range of benefits including a on shift meals, free car parking, impressive room discounts and some of the best paid training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. At Holiday Inn®️ we thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn®️ family. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.