Manager für Reservierungen
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Osaka (OSAHA), 3-60, Ofuka-cho, Kita-ku
Job number: 106338
- Manage room reservations and remaining room availability
- Communicate with the team when additional tasks are needed
- Arrangement and application for access to systems (computers, telecommunications equipment, etc.) necessary for employees to perform their work.
- Record and report system malfunctions.
- Management of employee and customer information
- Coordination with other departments to ensure brand standards.
- Liaise with other departments in order to respond to customer requests
- Supporting the Director of Rooms
- Organizing the work environment
- Manage necessary reports
- Participate in new projects
- Monitor pick up reports
- Builds good relationships with competing hotels and travel agencies.
- Support the Assistant Manager, Supervisor and Team Leader of the Reservations Department.
- Staff development
- Shift management
- Support the Revenue Manager
At least 4 years of experience in room reservations or front desk.
Experience in management
- Excellent knowledge of room reservations.
- Able to work with a positive attitude even under difficult circumstances.
- Able to understand and anticipate market conditions.
- Business oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment and build friendly relationships with the team and other departments.
Able to communicate appropriately in Japanese and English.
- Operation of PC/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- PC operation / Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel /Power Point )
- Reservation systems (Opera PMS, Optima, etc.)
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.