Regent Club Manager (Pre-opening) at Regent Bali Canggu
Standort: Indonesien, Bali
Hotel: Bali Canggu (DPSCR), Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong B Nr. 93xx, Canggu, Kuta Utara
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for Good. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognized and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Do you see yourself as Regent Club Manager at Regent Bali Canggu?
Regent is the epitome of modern luxury for the world’s most discerning travelers. Pushing the boundaries of refined living since 1971, Regent colleagues have set out once more to reimagine uplifting experiences that balance serenity and stimulation to heighten the senses. We’re seeking passionate leader who is a pre-opening leader and can combine informality and fun with professionalism and sophistication, leaders with an inclusive spirit who embrace individuality and inject positivity into their work environments.
Our colleagues are fundamental to delivering the memorable experiences, and we are committed to creating a culture as diverse as the distinct hotels in our portfolio. If you understand the luxury levers that will help, bring to life a unique guest experience then we would love to hear from you.
Your day to day
- Personalize interactions within the service process, aiming to make each visit to the Regent Club as memorable and unique as possible. Acknowledge guests and remember dining preferences as well as their names and preferred seating.
- Look for opportunities to positively surprise guests at the right moments, through small or large gestures and acts of kindness. You empowered to be generous with guests, so that you know how and when to curate decadent moments.
- You have extensive knowledge about activities in Regent and the rest of Bali Island, which allows you to give guests personalized recommendations in order to optimize overall guest satisfaction.
- Solve problems on the spot and take immediate service recovery actions if necessary. Always follow up on guest issues as part of the service recovery process and review steps taken afterwards. Immediately report guests feedbacks and issues to superiors in order to find a prompt and best solution.
- Acquire professional knowledge about suggestive selling and upselling techniques, while also having the ability to transfer this knowledge to the rest of your team.
- Review daily in-house, arrival and departure guest list in order to have a good preparation to run operation in the Regent Club. Highlight any VIPs stays and make sure the team is aware of their profiles and preferences. As Regent Club Manager in preparing and updating service operating procedures if necessary.
- Regularly conduct inspection of the Lounge to make sure it is cleaned, the tables, counters and windows are dust- and stain-free, ensure the proper lighting, pleasant smell and music are set.
- Ensure training sessions for your team are planned, carried out and recorded according to the Regent standards.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive benefit package including, hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG®. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to belong.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams, and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.