Housekeeping Attendant bei voco® Dubai The Palm (vor der Eröffnung)
Hotel Marke: voco
Standort: Vereinigte Arabische Emirate, Dubai, Dubai
Hotel: voco™ - The Palm (DXBPJ)
Welcome to voco®, IHG’s new upscale brand.
Drawing on our years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco Hotels, gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels are connected by their individual characters that make memorable travel dependable. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that stand out from the crowd.
Becoming part of the family, everyone’s a host…
Every great stay starts with a great host, who are the beating heart of our hotels. Our teams are there when people need them but, give them space to relax. It’s these thoughtful touches that give our service the balance guests adore: natural and easy-going but, also friendly without being over the top.
voco Dubai Palm The Palm is conveniently located on the trunk of the manmade island while being part of the newly launched “Palm West Beach”, a trendy and vibrant spot with an array of exceptional dining concepts. The 141 keys property is scheduled to open its doors to guests in early 2022.
Your day to day
Your responsibilities are:
- Attend shift briefing, receive work assignment sheet and sign out for section keys.
- Keep trolley organized with linen and other supplies.
- Clean all rooms as assigned according to the day’s requirement and according to the IHG Way of Clean standards
- When making the beds and changing the linen supplies ensure that all items are clean, well pressed with no tears or stains.
- Fill out Room Check-List, room by room.
- Immediately report to Floor Supervisor any urgent maintenance or damage to floors/areas.
- Immediately report to Floor Supervisor any discrepancies in room status.
- Ensure that Assignment Sheets are ticked as rooms are done and a note is made if any room has not been cleaned. i.e.: Do Not Disturb.
- Immediately hand over ALL Lost & Found items to Floor Supervisor or directly to Housekeeping Office.
- Must exercise extreme and proper care in handling guests’ valuable items found in the room?
- Keep linen room clean, tidy and organized at all times.
- Ensure that guest corridors and ashtrays are always clean.
- Execute any other tasks and assist in “special” duties as instructed by the Executive Housekeeper or his assistant i.e.: turning of mattresses, hanging of curtains etc…
- Ensure that hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health, safety, rules & regulations are always understood and adhered to.
- Responsibly use all available systems and equipment, including but not limited to trolleys, vacuum cleaner, carpet washer, etc.
- Ensure the optimum use and control of all amenities, guest supplies and chemicals to minimize wastage.
- Signs off duty and returns keys to Housekeeping Office.
- Attend training sessions as required.
- Continuously update oneself and be knowledgeable about hotel facilities, activities, and promotions and be able to provide accurate information to guests when needed.
What we need from you
- 1 year related experience in same role
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer.