Lebensmittel- und Getränkewärter (Teilzeit) Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
Hotelmarke: Holiday Inn
Hotel: Melbourne Airport (MELCR), 10 - 14 Centre Road, Melbourne Airport
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime.
So join us here at Holiday Inn and join our great team - a team where you can be yourself!Your day to day
We believe that great food and beverage memories come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and importantly, the service. As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will spend your shifts working across our restaurant, bar, room service and events spaces, delivering those wonderful experiences to our guests.
We believe in creating memories as delightful as the dishes. So if you want to work in an energetic and motivated team, be paid above industry Award rates and kick start your career, then let us know!
What we need from you
To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a busy restaurant, cafe or hotel setting
- Broad knowledge of food and beverage trends
- Specialist experience as either barista, cocktails or wine lists highly regarded
- A positive attitude and energy to deliver our guests with a memorable stay
- A current RSA certificate (Victoria)
- Strong – sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 23 kg. This can involve bending and kneeling
- Flexible – morning, night, weekend and public holiday shifts are all part of the job
- You must meet the legal requirements to work in Australia
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a range of benefits that supports you throughout your career journey with Holiday Inn and IHG including:
- Above Award hourly pay rates
- Paid birthday leave - hip hip hooray!
- Proactive health days
- Free car parking on site and on-shift meals provided
- Access to our IHG benefits program including fantastic retail rewards
- Great discounts across our IHG Hotels for accommodation, food and beverage
- Career development opportunities across IHG hotels
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and wellbeing, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too.
Visit http://careers.ihg.com/ to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.