Digital Marketing Manager (Bangkok Based)
Hotel: Hua Hin Resort (HHQHA), 33/33, Petchkasem Road, Prachuabkhirikhan, 77110
Job number: 106399
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and performance of the distribution channel strategy, aligned to the hotel stay brand, loyalty brand and outlet marketing strategies, in order to achieve low cost book direct revenue, market share growth and brand preference.
The role drives channel performance via the management of social media best practices, consulting on optimised hotel marketing content, and ensures integrated use of new and existing IHG tools, platforms and systems. It also is responsible for compliance, management and performance across Websites (WEB), Central Reservation Offices (CRO), Global Distribution Systems (GDS), and On Line Travel Agents (OTA) to increase revenue through direct low cost system contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrated expertise of online marketing as well as offline
· Creative, innovative, and aware of new technology trends in the travel industry
· Engaged in social media platforms (e.g. Facebook)
· Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop skills will be a plus
· Strong communication skills in English. Local language and source market language a plus
· Team Player and excellent interpersonal skills
· Fundamental skills to project management
· Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
· 3 years experience in Marketing, Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand management, Public Relations, Marketing Communications or Revenue management.
· Advertising Agency, Public Relations, Travel industry system connectivity, Online Travel Agents, Central Reservation Office background or combination of any above are highly desired related industries
In return, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- 5-day workweek.
- Meals Allowance.
- Group life insurance and health insurance.
- Provident Fund / Social Security contributions.
- Annual leave.
- Annual Physical Health Check.
- Learning and Development Program.
- Worldwide IHG® Employee Room Rate Program.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.