Barkeeper (Teilzeit)- InterContinental Suite Hotel Cleveland
Hotelmarke: InterContinental Hotels
Standort: USA, Ohio, Cleveland
Hotel: InterContinental - Suites Hotel Cleveland (CLEHB)
We own, operate and franchise nearly 4,000 hotels, offering over half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries - we cover the industry and the world and provide you Room to be yourself. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love. The InterContinental Hotels Cleveland offers an impressive collection of hospitality choices. Our superior locations, luxurious accommodations, high tech meeting rooms, unique dining experiences and attentive guest services are unparalleled in the area. Conveniently located on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Your day to day
In this role you would prepare beverages and/or serve food for the customer in a prompt and courteous manner while maintaining a high level of quality and consistency. You would also:
- Greet guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promote house drinks and utilize up-selling skills to maximize revenues.
- Obtain, count and secure bartender’s bank; receive cash and credit payments from customers; give accurate change and balance cash drawer at end of shift.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods and garnishments. Formal bartending training preferred. Must meet state legal age requirements. Must speak fluent English.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds (bar ware, carts, boxes, bottles, etc)
- Moving about the bar, lounge and kitchen
- Bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
What we offer
We offer a competitive financial package including Hotel discounts worldwide and the opportunity to work with a great team!
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/Minorities/Female/Veteran/Disabled