Barista - InterContinental Singapur Robertson Quay
Hotelmarke: InterContinental Hotels
Standort: Singapur, SG-01, Singapur
At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join our team as our Barista in InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. We’re looking for someone who:
Your day to day
- Setting up the standards for the Coffee and Tea Preparation.
- Making Coffee and maintaining the Coffee Machine for the Restaurant/Lounge
- Always go extra-mile to solve the guests needs and requirements.
- Answers guest’s questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, etc., in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Calibrate the coffee Machine every morning and make it ready for operations every day.
- Welcomes guest’s by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per guest’s orders according to company guidelines.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to guests.
- Engage and educate guest’s by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Promote coffees, Teas, and explains the different coffee profiles to guests.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks as per the IHG standard recipes and preparations, techniques for coffee drinks,
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
What we need from you
- Able to have a good coffee knowledge/certification in coffee making.
- 1 year experience in similar role.
- Minimum O level or equivalent education requirement.
- Barista Training with reputed café/School would be an advantage.
- high volume experience with coffee making equipment
- working knowledge of all forms of coffee and standard beverage recipes
- Positive attitude with a passion for service & a ready smile
- Wiliness to learn new and innovative ideas for food and service
- Able to think out of the box in difficult and challenged situations.
- For Individuals with a serious passion in F&B
- Positive working attitude and a ready smile
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Birthday Off
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Dental/ Optical/ Health Screening Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com