总经理 - 深圳南山假日酒店 General Manager - Holiday Inn Shenzhen Nanshan
Location: China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Hotel: Corp Shanghai, 2nd Floor, Citigroup Tower, No. 33 Hua Yuan Shi Qiao Road, Pudong District, 200120
Job number: 106388
As General Manager you will manage the day to day leadership, operations and direction of the hotel, maximising on sales and revenue, driving financial returns, driving great guest experience and running a safe hotel. You’ll take ownership of the development of your people, execute on brand standards and build awareness of the hotel and brand within the local area as well as managing owner relationship and partnership.
Your day to day
- Develop programmes and initiatives to increase team engagement that are aligned with the hotel’s service philosophy
- Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength
- Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance
- Oversee HR related actions in accordance with company rules and policies
- Effectively managing owner relationship and partnership include all key stake holders
- Demonstrate as brand ambassador by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards
- Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals.
- Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programmes that meet or exceed guest expectations
- Speak to guests – ask for their feedback and build relationships
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans.
- Analyse financials to drive revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment
- Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximise market share
- Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owners to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues and hotel assets
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community.
- Drive team member involvement in community organisations, activities and businesses
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally-conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration
- Five to ten years’ of prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience required may vary based on size and complexity of operation
- Must speak fluent English and preferably to be able to converse in local language
- Other languages preferred
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.